<body>

La Femme



`ayako.soda
currently known as soda
dhe day 22.o7

her lovess :D
dad&kor
sistaz & BCBs
pink color
hello kitty
play mahjong
watch vcd/dvd
play audition
slack @ home
be antisocial

her hatess :(
two timers
liars
backstabbers
being left alone
being hurt

friendster : Click Here
facebook : Click Here
email & msn me : Click Here

Cravings


LV NeverFul Bag
Coach SlingBag
Gucci Wallet
500GB Pink Portable Hardrive
Hello Kitty Thumbdrive
PSP Pink
LG Cookie (Pink)
Pink Digital Camera
Trip to Oversea
y0u x3 !!

Tagboard


Welcome to my blog
Welcome to onlyemmie.blogspot.com!

Hate me ? Click Here .
remember to tag before you leave!



Tuesday, August 19, 2008


If those 2 faced bytch n bastard happen to view my blog
i dedicate tis song for all of uu ~

Louise - 2 Faced

Ow, ow, twisted and deceitful
All those two-faced people taking me for some kind of fool
Ow, ow, pretending to be so nice
Let me give you my advice I don't need you, ooh
Friends in disguise, dressed up in lies it's an act that you're playing
Ow, ow, first you recognize meThen you criticize me, what's goin' on

Chorus :
Stop your bitchin' 'cos you're so sad
Bitchin' behind my back
Honey, I don't need that
So kick it to the curb because I heard you're two-faced
Tryin' to get in my place
Work too hard to make mistakes
So stop your bitchin' on meOw, ow, they're so narrow-minded
Truth is so one-sided they're just counterfeits

Ow, ow, hot and cold you're blowing
Keep them walls closed and who are you trying to kid, eh
Two-faced people are so shallow put yourself in my place
Ow, ow, the fairy tales you're spinning
Sounding so convincing but I'm at a loss

[Chorus]

Poison words are spoken
My faith in you is broken but I'll make it on my own
Ow, ow, twisted and deceitful
All those two-faced people taking me for some kind of fool
Ow, ow, they're so narrow-minded
Truth is so one-sided but honey you're wrong

[Chorus] x 2

Stop this hypocrisy
You're criticizing me 'cos I don't wanna be
With two-faced people, yeah
(Ya know, she's probably talking behind our backs right now)
(She probably is, she's like that)
(She's two-faced)
(You never know what she's gonna say, haha)
(I can't believe you said that about me)
(Believe it, honey)



Every Moment I Love YoO - 5:05 PM